Exporting exact same camera shot to other Apps? (Keyshot / UE4)

Anyone here that has worked extensively with exporting cameras from Blender to other apps recently? I’m particularly interested in Keyshot and UE4. I was curious if it was possible to arrange a scene in Blender (meshes posed and a camera shot created) and be able to export it somewhere else to be able to render the exact same picture in another engine. This shot in particular is in the portrait format and is very reliant on distorting and exaggerating perspective, so the smallest of differences in its placement would be very evident.

Yesterday I tried exporting FBXs and other formats that supported cameras to Keyshot, but I couldn’t get Keyshot to render the exact same picture I had framed in Blender. I haven’t tried with UE4 yet, though I suspect the result will be similar. Has anyone dealt with similar needs before, and what did you do about it?

Check to see if they support import of Nuke .chan file.

https://docs.blender.org/manual/fr/dev/addons/import_export/anim_nuke_chan.html

You should be able to export the camera data to a .chan file and then load it into another program that will load the file.
You may have to futz with field of view settings though on import.

Be sure to check keep original when importing to keyshot and also check the FoV of the camera so it matches blender,

I’ve done this ok. FBX format is what I used, although that seems to be kind of messed up right now. Not sure if that’s blender 2.83 or Keyshot 9.3, but it works All except for the camera shift format doesn’t work correctly.
The vertical shift, I think is the same. The horizontal shift has to invert. Just multiply by -1. (so switch negative to positive, positive to negative).

I’m not sure who is at fault on that conversion, but that’s all I had to do.

This is ONLY for camera settings though. If you are doing distortion in compositing, then no, that does not translate to anything at all. Although, you can do that in post just about anywhere. So if you need them to match, then just do Both in post. So disable it in blender, render out. Render out in keyshot. Then distort both of them in AfterEffects, or whatever you use. If you’re using keyshot I assume you aren’t one of the Adobe haters.