Exporting OBJ sequence

I have been having a very hard time trying to figure out how to do something that seems like it should be simple… I would like to export an obj sequence from blender to use with Plexus in AE, is there a way to easily do this? I found a few scripts on various sites, none of which work for me, possibly because they were all made for Blender 2.5 and earlier. Right now I am only able to export one obj at a time, which would be impossibly time consuming…

Select the ‘Animation’ option in the obj export settings.
Tested successfully with armature animation and fluid simulation.

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Although I was hoping to be able to export a particle system, however it seems that it will only export the single objects from the group the particle system is referencing rather than the system itself.

I am needing to remember how to do this as well. I like to use blender particle systems to use in plexus in after effects, but I need to export the animation as an obj sequence. How do you attach an object to all the particles while keeping it in the exported obj sequence as animated particle system? I know there is an easy shortcut for it, but I can’t remember.

I would also like an answer to this, since I have not been able to find a way to do this yet. So far the only thing I can get is an OBJ export of reference objects for the particle system, rather than the whole system itself