[Ext] Selection 2 Bill of Materials (supporting recursive group instances)

The newest revision also supports linked library data.
Makes it way more useful for a sustained art workflow / development strategy.
Refs worlddevelopment standards.

If you hit an error|warning on execution, then are you sure there are no hidden selected objects? (Because hidden objects are not deselected by deselect action. That’s not the scripts’s fault. Remember the script not uses the active object but all selected ones.)

If you hit an error|warning on execution, then are you sure there are no hidden selected objects? (Because hidden objects are not deselected by deselect action. That’s not the scripts’s fault. Remember the script not uses the active object but all selected ones.)

I’ve noted it in the FAQ. Please report issues (especially with newer versions of blender as Github issue (requires account on Github) or here.

I’ve noted it in [https://github.com/faerietree/blender_addon__selection2bom/blob/master/frequently_asked_questions.md]the FAQ[/a]. Please report issues (especially with newer versions of blender as Github issue (requires account on Github) or here.

Nice to see this project still alive.

It is possible to have custom templates for BOM export? I seen this BOM example generated by your add-on but for me it is quite useless. The add-on can be good but only if I’m able to generate the BOM using my own template who fit my needs. I need a BOM generator for furniture manufacturing, and for this I will need to be able to specify the GRAIN direction and EDGING (if present). If you want to develop this features for your add-on I can help. Thank you.