Extreme images thread

Post any 3D image here that you took from an unconventional angle or anywhere you usually wouldn’t render from. It can be just a simple scene render where it renders what the viewport sees (literally) or it can be a full render. I’ll post an image soon after i’m done typing this so you can see what I mean. Plus it would be good to tell how you got it too.

NOTE: one thing though. If you want to post an offensive image, put it in a link and give a warning.

[deleted]

Here’s one I call cobblestone ally, extreme up close view render of subsurf 2 shaded mode cobblestones from the scene i’m putting together for the WC.

:expressionless:

If you don’t get it, I didn’t mean you have to create a whole new scene on purpose for taking a shot at it. If you look at my image, the subsurf level is the same as it will be in the actual render and the shaded mode is just so you get a better idea of the bigger image might be or something.

I’m really missing the “extreme” aspect. Also, it’s ugly because it’s just a bunch of bumps with no detail and isn’t even rendered.

Kansas please stiop starting stupid threads :< :<

Its extreme because its extremly ugly

Hmmm, I at first thought it would be a good idea, :expressionless:

Oh well, just close the stupid topic.

And i’ll just delete the stupid image.

Okay deleted the image, I didn’t mean post stupid images, the topic itself was kind of hard to explain. [>]

lighten up people.

Shard

As in extreme it can be like extreme close ups or renders taken from angles you usually don’t use. Or scene renders in angles or places you usually wouldn’t put the camera.

man can we own kansas like we owned cubefan.

Alltaken

hmmm, sounds like it could be interesting.

If people actually submit their own images instead of flaming Kansas. :<

I’d actually like to see the image that kansas posted. :wink:

http://www.purepwnage.com/jar7.jpg
Pure Pwnage

Whats that got to do with anything? :-?

lol, this thred is confusing lol :wink:

hm… who wants to see bad camera angles…

md01

You and everyone else actually liked cubefan’s spamming, I can tell when I did a search for him he only became unpopular until his last few months.
At least when I do polls and topics and such I try to make since and don’t put options like “monkeys are trying to get me”

http://myeye.homestead.com/files/art/onebath.jpeg

You and everyone else actually liked cubefan’s spamming, I can tell when I did a search for him he only became unpopular until his last few months.
At least when I do polls and topics and such I try to make since and don’t put options like “monkeys are trying to get me”[/quote]

perhaps we liked cubefans spam “because it WAS FUNNY”

options like monkeys are trying to get me are FUNNIER than the BS you spill out.

Alltaken

Kansas_15 - I step on your groin and enjoy it. 8)