Extruding

So im creating my first character & i have a problem as you can see when im extruding.My mesh is extruding in two parts rather than a single mesh.
help me please :neutral_face:

@Rajneesh_Tripathi looks like you are using a mirror modifier. If so make sure you have cilpping turned on in the mirror modifier, especially when extruding from a middle row of the mesh you will get these types of results.

The one on the left has clipping turned off. The one on the right has clipping turned on.

1 Like

Omg :joy::joy: thank you so much. I deleted my model 2 times and i couldn’t figure out the mistake since im new i was just following the tutorial.
Thank you

1 Like

If you can suggest me some tutorials or anything related to character design or object modelling it would be a great help.
Thanks again

No problem, we have all been there at some point in starting. As far as tutorials on things like characters I have no idea. I typically hard surface model. But for tutorials look up Glen alexandrov, Andrew price, and yan sculpts, tutor4u is good as well especially for just starting out 3d modeling users.

2 Likes

Okay bro❤️