Eye generator - cycles nodes

I would be scared to try to understand all those nodes.

Amazing render!

1 Like

Incredible work you’ve done! Keep it up and, I will buy it as soon as it’s out on BlenderMarket. :smiley:

1 Like

good job frand

1 Like

Truly impressive!

1 Like

Soo, it’s happening! Addon coming in 3-4 days.

Revealed at live premiere on Youtube :smiley:

1 Like

that looks so cool

Wonderful news, this will look excellent for my character. Will be purchasing for sure.

So is the eye actually selling for $73 with the coupon on already and it will be $146 after 2 months?

Hi Thordwilk,

I’m sorry I was managing it: 50 percent discount in the first two months, code:PEG50PDIT2FM

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am very grateful for your answers and your support :four_leaf_clover:. I will try to answer everyone individually, but I need time for it.

It has been a long process of work, more than 6 months of research and development to achieve the desired result. I have tried to reduce the price as much as possible. With the purchase of this product you will also be contributing to the development team of Blender.

The generator has already gone on sale at BlenderMarket. Here I leave the sample video. I hope you like it!!

BlenderMarket link: https://www.blendermarket.com/products/photorealistic-eye-generator-

Promotional 50% discount code:PEG50PDIT2FM

3 Likes

Wow eyes are gross when you actually look at them. Great job on the generator - hoping to pick a copy up

Hi thanks for the quick update and clearing up the confusion. Time to make a purchase :):smiley:

Done! Ill get to adding a set of eyes to my character and post a render of the results soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to alter the iris shape to be more reptilian in nature? I’m currently experimenting on getting it to squash, but cant seem to get that “knife cut” look in the very centre. Also can we modify the white of the eye a different colour? I want to try and either go for more blue or yellow possibly even black to really add some creep factor to it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for purchase this product! Currently this generator is only intended for human eyes, but I have been experimenting. For the moment, the best way I have managed is to change the shape of the pupil after having render the textures in Final eye render version scene. For the sclera issue I will see what I can be done :wink:

3 Likes

Damn that is near spot on to what I was hoping to achieve. Thanks for the fast reply and looking forward to future updates.

1 Like

Hi,
I bought the eye generator Yesterday at 50%. It’s the deal of the year !! As i said on Cesar’s youtube channel, it’s totally Amazing ! It’s the best result you Can get on blender. The result is so realistic when I showed it to my mother she thought it was a picture. The manual IS well done, all parameters are explained, all is very clear and understandable ! 6 months of work and the result is here ! A Big big thank you to CĂ©sar, congrats for your massive work ! The best thing i bought with the graswald addon. I will use the generator for all my work in the futur. I Hope you’ll make on day a skin shader generator, and Ă  hair shader generator. BRAVO !

2 Likes

I wonder, eyes are so small in usual render shots, does a huge shader improve a rendering that much?

Hi!,

It is very gratifying for me to read this. For comments like this it has been worth the hard work. I’m glad you enjoy it !!

Cheers,

Cesar

2 Likes

I tried with different shader, or 3d model. The best result Was with the tutorial of Cesar that shows how to modeling a realistic eye. (On his youtube channel) but with this generator you have a realistic iris with displacement, you can choose the form, the relief , colors etc
 it’s totally incredible !!! Eyes are so important to obtain a realistic look that this generator IS a must have i think. (Sorry for my bad english)