Eye generator - cycles nodes

Usually when i need to render a person in a scene the eyes are such a small part of the scene., and so despite this looks good maybe for a medical book or so, i dont really understand the enthousiasm here i’m curious if it would realy payoff to generate such models. ( i do think its a nice achievement, but seams to me hard to sell )

1 Like

Hi Cesar!
I bought it! :'D Frankly, I don’t have any use for it yet… .
but it could come in handy #hoarding Lol!

Thank you for getting obsessed with it, so none of us has to! =’)

1 Like

Hi Shadouness!

Thanks a lot for buying it, I hope you enjoy it, I think it can be very useful for the creation of characters. Now you will not have to worry about getting a quality eye. There may also be other ones such as 3D printing for example.

Cheers

Cesar.

1 Like

Wow , Nice …How long did you work on it?
Bo8ot,Elmrj3

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t remember exactly how much it took me… guess 3-4 hours…

1 Like

I just got round to getting a eye for my character I’m rendering tonight and just downloaded the new blend file of the eye generator, and what do i see but a freaking cats eye, you are awesome.thank you for this.

1 Like

Congrats on the shader. Looks awesome.
We’ll be keeping an eye on those characters rendered using it :wink:

PS. Take this as a call to all the talented artists here using this generator - create some eyeblowing renders to showcase this in real life (i mean CG) situations :slight_smile:
After all it’s all for the greater good (i mean render)

1 Like

Yesterday i bought the shader and its amazing! this weekend I’m gonna start studying the possibilities :smile: thanks man! you rock

1 Like

Hello Jose,

I’m glad you like it, I hope it will serve you for a long time, remember that this file will be updated, I’m working on a new version for Blender 2.8 and Eevee

Thank you!!

Cesar

1 Like

Hi Cesar,

i bought your Eye Generator, and have to say: This is really an impressive piece of work.
Actually it is so impressive, that i have to ask for help on a hopefully small issue :sweat_smile::
Is it possible to set the white of the Sclera to completely transparent, so that in the final
texture-output only the vessels will be seen on an transparent background.

Keep on the great work.
Cheers
Daniel

1 Like

Hi derSpunk

First of all thank you very much for buying the product, I hope you enjoy it.

I will try to find a solution for what you ask for. Although I think that modifying the internal system is going to be very complex, so it is more likely that I make a change in the composition nodes.

Thanks again.

Cesar

Hi Cesar,

Thnak you very much for the effort.
The tip to have a look in the composition is allready very helpfull.
I’ll try my luck there :wink:

Cheers

Hi derSpunk,

I have already found a solution for your issue, I will send you a private file. I hope it serves you!

Greets

Cesar

Hi guys!

The new versión of eye generator is now available (reptilian & cat eyes included).

2 Likes

Wow :open_mouth: !! Thank you so Much Cesar, it’s wonderful !!! Exactly What i need right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to you, I hope you enjoy this new feature!

1 Like

I… see… you…

any fire effect anytime soon? :wink:
btw this is really impressive work. Keep up!

Hi Kabu,

This is a great idea! but that is beyond my reach yet, for the moment, I am working to adapt this to Eevee.

Thanks!

1 Like

Just got this, looking forward to using it :slight_smile:

This is cool man!