F-15 Eagle

So i’ve been slowly working on this for the past 2 days (instead of revising for exams :smiley: ). I hope to do an interesting scene of it flying through some clouds with a lot of refraction on for the heat coming from the thrusters. So here are just a couple of clay renders done in yafaray (sorry about it all being from the same angle, when i move the camera the lighting gets messed up :mad:, but ill fix that later)

Attachments

That looks mint! Yeah would like to see them from a different angle to its rear.

Okay i played around with my lighting setup a bit to try and get it working from another angle but i think its still not quite right the front is too bright and you can’t see the details on the windscreen.

Attachments

Sweetness…

Something about the nose/fuselage seems off in terms of proportion imho…seems kind of thin. What refs are you using?

Okay i think i fixed up the nose and added a few detail but i still cant get my lighting working right

Attachments

Where are my sunglasses??? Looks good aside from the lighting.

Okay a quick update i’ve started texturing and i think I’ve finally fixed the lighting:p

Attachments