F1 Entry - Final

Well, It’s not 100% where i would like it to be, but I need to get it entered and I don’t have any more time to finish.

http://hotlink.reblended.com/bgdm/F12003_final.jpg

BgDM

one come in my mind: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

another entry taking mine away…

great job!

Just one quick suggestion - try it on a different coloured background. In my experience, a black background really tends to drown out the model and makes it harder to see the shadow detail. Perhaps try 50% grey, or something like a grey to black gradient?

Other than that, I love it!

U.S. Government not going to like the idea of you posting the TOP SECRET PROJECT.

:smiley: To hell with the government, thats to damn cool

Hell man. Yours is easily in the top 5. No question about it.

Just one quick suggestion - try it on a different coloured background. In my experience, a black background really tends to drown out the model and makes it harder to see the shadow detail. Perhaps try 50% grey, or something like a grey to black gradient?

Other than that, I love it!

I know what you mean. I only had 1 hour to finish and I didn’t do that. I was actually working on an environment, but I didn’t get that done either. Oh well.

HEHE. Thanks man.

BgDM

Excellent! Not much more to say…

What ever this is, it looks very fast. Not as fast as my Lambo, of course … :wink:

Xtra

It’s HUGE!

thor: Thanks!

Xtra: Of course not. Thanks too!

That’s what my wife tells me all the time! :o

Thanks for all the comments and good luck to all that entered. I am sure that it will be tought between basse, S68 and X-WARRIOR this year.

BgDM

That´s really good, the only thing I´d change is that I would make the side-jets longer than the middle-jet. Much longer!