Faceware Retargeting or something similar

Hello, I’m trying to conceive of a pipeline for 3d animation where I can seamlessly use mocap and keyframe animation integrating both primarily within the blocking stage, hopefully shortening the animation time considerably, inspired by faceware as that’s essentially what you do in that. I was planning on using cascadeur for body animation, Jali for first-pass lip-sync/jaw and tongue/throat animation, modified with jaw tracking if I have it, and wrap4d and track for facial capture from the software front, an iphone for facial capture hardware, Xsens for body motion capture, and Manus 2 prime xsens for fingers, now I’m just wondering what to do for facial retargeting as I want something like Faceware retargeter for it’s posed based retargeting aspects but there are two issues, 1, it’s subscription only, and if I want to do anything for it to fit in my pipeline, I’d have to buy studio plus so as to have access to the command line which I guess isn’t that bad since it’s not that expensive for a single seat, but worse and most of all, It’s only compatible with Autodesk products, which are also subscription only and it’s really expensive on its own for a single license and also ITS AUTODESK THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS AND GENERALLY ALL THINGS GOOD IN IT. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows of a solution that involves posed based retargeting and is preferably something that allows for me to pay for it once (but fine if not, but not ridiculously expensive if it is a singular license. if it were expensive at least have it be for multiple people), be it a blender add-on or a separate piece of software, just please help me out here.

You might want to check out Faceware Retargeter for iClone which is far less expensive and just not Autodesk!
http://support.facewaretech.com/realtime-for-iclone

That’s not retargeter, that’s realtime, a very different program with a very different purpose.

Sorry…I thought the fact that it has a whole chapter on using Faceware Retargeter for iClone would be a help…

Wait where? Im not seeing that anywhere on the website, even after searching for it, and it was to my understanding that analyzer and retargeter are strictly for non real-time workflows while realtime was for exactly that, real time. Could you point towards this?

UPDATE: I don’t know what I’m going to use for my motion capture solution lol. I only thought about Xsens because I thought from the last time I checked it out, it was a one time purchase, now it’s not and it’s as expensive as the entire autodesk suite so forget that. Rokoko seems to be the best for me at this point so I’ll look further into that.

Update, have not found a solution so if anyone could point me towards a solution that involves posed based retargeting and is preferably something that allows for me to pay for it once (but fine if not, but not ridiculously expensive if it is a singular license. if it were expensive at least have it be for multiple people), be it a blender add-on or a separate piece of software and also, rokoko seems to be a good all round solution for motion capture, just wish there was a way to fit a model directly to IMU data though. also Im planning on using the record3d app for capturing the face.

Okay, does anyone know of a pose based retargeting system or software that works with blender

Please, I really don’t want to pay $200 a month to autodesk to have pose based retargeting (like that in faceware retargeter, which takes a set of examples aka poses and retargets motion data to a connected rig thusly making the entire thing work on an inverse instead of just retargeting and raw data and editing later).