Fairfield County Blender Artist Animation

Hello blender artists. I and a group of guys have started working together on a project. We all live in the same area and meet in real life. I would love to see if anyone else lives near us and would like to join us. If you live near Connecticut or New York region, we would like to invite you to attend one of our meetings. There are no fees or hidden gimmicks. We’re just a group of artists having fun. If you live in the area and feel interested, you can find more information at: http://www.meetup.com/Fairfield-County-Blender-Meetup-Group/

The animation we are doing is in the preliminary stages. We’re all brainstorming to come up with ideas. I wanted to post a thread on blenderartists for a couple reason.

First, I wanted to invite anyone that might be interested in coming. I specifically wanted to invite everyone before the topic had been chosen. This animation isn’t about what I want or what another person wants. The group is going to collaborate and make something that is fun for everyone.

Second, I will update this thread to show the progress of the animation.
Third, occasionally we might need some help and there is no better place for blender.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Hello blender artists. Here is a small update.

Yesterday the Fairfield Country Blender Artists met and allot of work was accomplished. We presented our ideas. Everyone listened and gave constructive feedback. Ultimately, the 120 ideas were narrowed down to only four. Everyone chose a single plot to expand to a preliminary script. (Surprisingly, some artists didn’t even choose one of their own ideas.) We will be pitching our preliminary scripts at our next meeting in two weeks. At that point, we will choose one and start revising.

We also identified areas where each person is strong and areas where each person is weak. This proved to be an opportunity as people with experience in one area helped others.

Our last discussion involved the latest blender release. We agreed that staying current with the newest blender features is pertinent. With this in mind, each person decided to complete a small demo that features one of the new features.

There is definitely allot of work for us to do, but stay tuned for an update in two weeks.

Hi blender artists and all,
I like animation.i know that Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software product .Blender was developed as an in-house application by the Dutch animation studio Neo Geo and Not a Number Technologies.I really love animation so i want to more information about blender animation, kindly post more information related this post…thanks in advanse…

[TABLE=“width: 108”]

Fairfield Locksmith

[/TABLE]