I modeled this falchion based off this
and I was wondering if I could get some criticism on the model itself and my work flow.
First, here is the model:
I started off modeling the blade. After that was done, I created a new object and made the guard, and then again with the handle. I then used a Boolean to merge the three pieces together and cleaned up the merge areas, making it as neat as I could.
The areas I’m especially concerned about are the merged parts (you’ll easily be able to tell where those are) and the tip off the blade where it begins a slight curve. I would like honest criticism that more or less tears this model down.