Fall is here!

So I keep trying to come up with something since it’s now fall. I have this AWESOME (probably the most realistic I’ve ever made) background scene…

…but NO CLUE what else to do with it. If you have any suggestions, go ahead and tell me and I’ll see what I can do with this thing…

Model a park!
Make buildings!
Looks awesome :wink:

I was thinking something on a deck. (that’s what the scene is right now) I just can’t think of what. Maybe a pumpkin?

Pretty nice so far,

How about you cover the deck with crisp red and yellow leaves, you have a chipmonk sticking his head through a small hole in the deck staring at a gleaming green acorn?

…please??

,Nik

maybe something like a squirrel/chipmunk running off screen with a trail of acorns behind him? I don’t know. I’m not so good with fur, so I think a chipmunk might ruin it. Leaves are good…acorns and walnuts may add to the whole “this is fall” idea, too. Thanks Nikolaus!

No prob… but I think the image should have some sort of defining object…

How about this… you keep the leaves, acorns and walnuts but have one green leaf that draws our attention, call it. “The last green of fall” or something :P.

,Nik

In autumn acorns are brown.
:slight_smile:

have some leafs and plants coming up through the cracks in the wood.

okay I like pork’s idea…not tooo much, but a subtle bit of ivy, I suppose. And I like the idea about the one green leaf. I guess I can do that.

For me it is great BG for Snail Racing ;).