Falling cloth animation required

Hi there,

I need a series of cloth/curtain falling animations for a theatre design project I’m working on.

Here’s an example of one transition - https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbjurv8mzynp781/SC3_DR_Arabesque_2cloth_b_640.mov

I need the following:

• Same as the example but with different textures
  • Falling but with the lower right corner beginning as if it’s pinned to the upper left corner so it falls diagonally
  • Falling but with the lower left corner beginning as if it’s pinned to the upper right corner so it falls diagonally
  • The curtain beginning hung still then dropped out of the frame downward

Each of these elements will need to be repeated with different textures. I’m on a very tight timesacale and no time to do myself, especially as that example took me all day to learn!

Please get in touch asap to talk fees and timescales.

Many thanks

Hello, is this what you had in mind?

As for the cost, we were thinking in the $40 range, but the price is negotiable. We could have the videos to you within the week.

Ethan J. Biller, representing the Sick Charm Syndicate

Thanks for everyones replies and enthusiastic responses. I’ve got someone to do this now.

T