Fancy joining a gaming project? Think Worms vs Fortnite vs Cannon Fodder

Galaxy Wars is a top down multiplayer shoot ‘em up on PC, Xbox & PS4. Up to 4 players local and 16 players online.

We are a small indie team of 4 covering; game design, programming, art, and music.
Our intention is to all take a profit share upon any commercial success.

The project is coming along great. Some major milestones we have already achieved include:

• Cross platform input system (PC, Xbox, PS4)
  • Networked for online play (up to 16 players)
  • Split-screen view port for couch multiplayer
  • Multiplayer support
  • Player ownership over in-game objects and weapons

We are now looking for others to join the project and take it to the next level. We are looking for help with:

• 3D character modelling (loosely based on concept art)
  • 3D environments (map design)
  • Object modelling (weapons, game environment)

If this is something you feel you would like to be part of then please drop me a line.

For more details on Galaxy Wars including game concept, inspiration, concept art, and team members please take a look at our game spec here (Google Doc)

Thanks

Please let me help cause I love designing and fortnite

I can help making the landscape so plz let me help[quote=“OneMoreRound, post:1, topic:1112993, full:true”]
Galaxy Wars is a top down multiplayer shoot ‘em up on PC, Xbox & PS4. Up to 4 players local and 16 players online.

We are a small indie team of 4 covering; game design, programming, art, and music.
Our intention is to all take a profit share upon any commercial success.

The project is coming along great. Some major milestones we have already achieved include:

• Cross platform input system (PC, Xbox, PS4)
  • Networked for online play (up to 16 players)
  • Split-screen view port for couch multiplayer
  • Multiplayer support
  • Player ownership over in-game objects and weapons

We are now looking for others to join the project and take it to the next level. We are looking for help with:

• 3D character modelling (loosely based on concept art)
  • 3D environments (map design)
  • Object modelling (weapons, game environment)

If this is something you feel you would like to be part of then please drop me a line.

For more details on Galaxy Wars including game concept, inspiration, concept art, and team members please take a look at our game spec here (Google Doc)

Thanks
[/quote]

Hey fortenitefan!

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Do you have Discord? It’s a program to chat realtime on.

My username is OneMoreRound#7361 - look me up on there and we can chat :slight_smile:

Cheers

sorry don’t have it but I can also help out with ideas

I am a decent sculptor but I can Give ideas and examine fortnite and PubG

we can chat on this site at let’s say 3:10 tomorrow. If I cannot chat, sorry for the inconvenience just remember I don’t have Discord yet peace ;D PS do you have scratch? my username is protoman9

better time tomorrow is 3:25

please send video of progress to give me an :bulb:

Hi, sorry for late reply I’ve had a busy day and don’t check this site very often. Do you have a portfolio of work you’ve done?

Hi, I would like to help with the game, here’s my work: Aziucg’s 3D models - Sketchfab.

1 Like

Awesome! If you add me on Discord (details above) we can chat

Sorry do not but got friend interested in helping

Hey, still need a 3D artist?
you can say i fit best under object modeling

Hey Mohanad,

Yeah we’re always on the lookout for more skilled people to join the team.

I’ll pm you

Cheers

Can’t seem to pm you.

Can you download Discord and add me:
OneMoreRound#7361

Cheers

hi can you gift me i have no skins
i m 5 years old