Fantasy caustic room *deleted*

But it’s not just this topic. I’ve seen this in quite a few other topics, and there is no reason for it. As I said, it’s just my opinon. If there is some joy to be had by some by flaming others … then maybe I’m the one in the wrong place.[/quote]

Ok dude, if you only would know me a bit more from the forum you would know that I never really am harsh on people, except if they ask for it…or in this case, if the person is really dumb.

Kansas_15 is spamming the whole forum is moronics replies. So I was just saying, that if he thinks that just because we critics his work (the replies might be hars because the community have enough of him and alot of people kinda hate him now) then I won’t have a single tear if he leave 3d right now. If he can’t take comments, eitheir if they are nice or hars, then he’s real far away from being an artist. Jus thinking to drop 3d because of a critic, is STUPID.

period.

PS: sorry if there are mistakes in this post…I don’t have time to check back

ok…I used to admire some of the people here but my opinion of those few has diminished after seeing what they said with no regard to kansas15’s feelings. Every young artist does need to accept that there are people that dislike his or her artwork, but he or she also needs someone to support him, otherwise he will become depressed and think that what he has done is waste his life on producing awful artwork. As a community we are here to help each other become the best at what we do. We are not here to diss our fellow blenderers because they aren’t quite as good as we are. Each fellow blenderer has a different level of skill and a different area of expertise. Just because we’re different, some of you are putting the poor guy down. Its racism all over again. Please be more considerate of other people’s feelings, and their future career.

zachboy

Hmmm… just thinking, maybe this should be locked ?

Because it’s not about 3d anymore, but just about why some persons don’t like a user, and why some others think they’re too hard with him etc… and I’m sure it could go on forever about this, but it’s a little off topic isn’t it ?
And there’s even no image to criticise any longer %| :wink:

I just wanna say that I’m going to have to support X on this one. I know X fairly well from reading his replys (we arent best friends or anything but I think I know his overall demeanor.) Honestly, It seems that K15 is simply pounding out images without much effort to learn or make them better than the last and then feeling sorry for himself when we dont like them.

I have always found this forum to be far to soft in terms of crits. Shbaz’s sig is amazing.

I agree, I’m starting to see a ping-pong effect going on in this thread.

Kansas_15, you do after all need to cut down on the spam. Also, I did search back a bit and you have done this a number of times (deleting your work and/or getting upset). I’ve just realized your plan; the only way for people to like you is to get them to feel sorry for you, and I am ashamed at myself for falling for it.

We aren’t the ones being mean, you are basically asking for it. People have told you a number of times how your posts barely contribute anything, so you know how to improve. It just doesn’t seem like you have. Learn from your mistakes, and I can guarantee you will be more appreciated. Don’t post for the sake of posting. Post for the sake of contribution.

No more from me in this thread.

Last note:
Click on his profile, read his post from yesterday (there are 13 of them), and the responses to those, and draw your own conclusions.

Hi Kansas_15,

Here is a book I saw in the bookstore last night you might be able to pick up locally:

Mastering 3d Animation
Peter Ratner
Book from Allworth Press, Release date: 01 July, 2004

Here is a review of the book from BlogCritics.org

I went through it in the store myself and I think I am going to pick it up.

I’d like to say that 3D modeling and animation is something that takes time to become proficient with. When I started with Blender in 2002, I loved the idea of ‘modeling something’, lighting the scene and then posting here on Elysiun. In fact I’m still guilty of that. Sometimes I model something quickly instead of using what I know, or resources at my disposal, to make models or scenes the best they can be.

Modeling is my weakness. I think we all struggle or have struggled in the past with it. Yet models are the key to all or most scenes. Take some time and look at how other people model, and not just the final result. How did they get there?

On CGTalk you will find people often ask to see the wireframs or mesh of finished projects. This is so they can see the forms and shapes on finished models. By the way have you seen this thread:

Theoretical Sub-D Thread

Great info there. In that thread (and in most tutorials on the web), other applications are being used. Your challenge is to find the equivalent tool or function in Blender to help you get the same or similiar results. You can take that approach with modeling, lighting, texturing so on and so forth.

Lastly, feedback and criticism from members can help you improve your skills.

Good luck to you.

Man… I hope kansas is not getting a trauma from all of this … oh well … .

md01

Kansas_15,

Note the great links in md01’s signature too.

my suggestion to you mr kansas: just continue with 3D… post images, and learn and post some images more.

with a little time you will know to what type of writings (and from whom) you should react and to what not. some of these people will never let you go because of the past spammings… but many will…
I see people here that has started of quite similar way you did, but then after little while calmed down, and actually started working… I’m sure you will too.

good luck with it.

.b