Fantasy character-Kaeli-

Very cute girl. Always wanted to do something like this myself. Don’t stop working on her. Want to see more pictures. :slight_smile:

Looks very nice. The only thing that make her less pretty is the space between her eyes and her lips, its too big. It makes the nose very big. A little nose would look much better.

this is realy neat

Hi guys [!]
I’m sorry but I will stop sending pictures of Kaeli for some time( I work on other projects). But there is the first(and I hope it won’t be the last one :expressionless: :smiley: ) video I worked on Kaeli.
[>] [>] I recommend you to clic with your right mouse-button on the URL then on the popup, clic on “save target as”.
let’s have a look

Feel free to post your other work in progress. You do quality work. Everyone likes to see good stuff like this, even while under development.

I just want to say that she, i mean the project is amazing. If you want to be nitpicky, it looks like the top of her forhead is painted black.

amasing work!

BMD

her hands need some work. they are to flat in the palm.

TorQ

Really good job, I like a lot this kind of characters… And specially RPG ones :slight_smile: I just got one thing: The knee appears a bit odd, maybe two or three vertices could do the job… Keep up the good work!

You are right, Her forehead is black; I painted this area in black because I wanted her hair strands to have some kind of density: If it hasn’t been black, we will see through.
Thanks again!