Fast & Furious: Home Office Drift

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_douglaslight_/

40 Likes

So cool man, Now I need one of those :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This looks incredible, good work on the animation.

1 Like

Seems nice..but I don’t have an Instagram (and I don’t have any willing of doing it) so I can’t see the animation.

Could you upload here? Or a more opened video hub like Youtube or others?

5 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

thanks so much!

1 Like

thanks! It is uploaded here, hopefully it plays. If not my instagram is public so you should be able to view it there even without creating an account

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Very nice… I was suspecting it was nice…and it’s!!

Good job!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Love this. well done!

2 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, so nicely done! :smiling_cat_with_heart_eyes:

2 Likes

very realistic scenario
fast time i saw this, i would think is it real

2 Likes

Heavy!! I love the shading and animation you made

2 Likes