Hello out there,
I am creating this thread to recieve some feedback for an idea I had roughly one week ago.
Being a pretty new Blender User at all, I got some problems in the start. There are many
good tutorials out there, especially on sites like BlenderCookie or BlenderGuru (Thanks at this
point for creating all the awesome stuff), but aside fromthese, there are
tons of tutorials from single Users, whose maybe do 4-5 tutorials which rott either in
the Forum Category or on YouTube.
Personally, I think that is a problem, so I had the idea to create a Service which offers
basicly that everyone can commit the Tutorials for free actually (ofc), either in Textform
or as Video Embed from YT and that Users can rate the Tutorials based on there expierence with it.
- You don’t have to worry about Hosting your own Site
- New Users got another Tutorial Resource
- More organized than a classical Board
- Easier to search for Tutorials
- Content of multiple Users allow a wider varity of Tutorials
- More views
- Use of a rating system, you get feedback for your work!
Of course, some people may now say there are also negative aspects, I thought about some of them:
- Not exclusive on the own site
- No Income from Ads on the own site.
Currently I am developing the System for this site, so I would like to recieve some feedback what you think
about the idea, especially from Tutorial Creators. Where you see problems, what you would like to see and so on.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!