Feedback wanted

I’m trying to get better at my work and would really love some feedback on it. all feedback is welcome don’t hold back.

Ooh, its not bad! WAY better than i could do, and thats not much of an acompleshment…
Anyway, i think if you improved the shading a TEENY TINY bit, it would look way better. Awesome shading makes things look really awesomerererer. I also think as a last thing, if you added a gradient texture for the pedals, then it would be super awesome. Thats it, other than those, Its a Really good render.

Thank you i’ll try your suggestions out.

Looks like a nice base or block in. Now you need to put the details on it.

Looks like theres multiple shadow sources so base looks unclear to me. I would leave only one shadow source dominant and all other either turned off or set for really faint color. You can turn shadow for lamp in settings. image

1 Like

Do you know how to turn off shadows with cycles render.
I’m looking at blender now and i don’t see it.

Your talking about the pot right. lol ya i kinda forgot about it.

so i tried to lowering the strength of some of my lights.

Option to turn off shadow cast for cycles lamp is in simmilar place.
If you are using mesh lights (ex. plane with Emission shader) then its not possible to turn off shadow on that lamp.

I really like the model. I would think about the composition of the render a bit. I’m not great myself, but to me it’s oddly framed - lots of space at the sides, but hugging the top and bottom. It’s off-centre, but not enough to make a statement. Try some different things - different angles, use portrait framing. Some depth-of-field would give more of a sense of scale, I think.

I’m sure the flowers are identical however the top two biggest ones look rotated and angled almost identically,
maybe try moving them around or something so its not so obvious, but looks great.