Female Robot Assasin !>W_I_P<!

Hey guyz,
I took BgDM’z advice and decided to post the wip of my bot, which is susspiciously looking more and more human the more i work on it, not sure but my original robot body might change to something smoother and more organic. Any feedback on it would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

http://www.stormpages.com/bapsis/fra.html

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

I’m just getting a blank page…

It’z working fine for me, is anyone else having troublez with it?

Matt

blank for me

works fine for me… maybe you should add some screw’s/bolts, right now it looks like it’s one piece. for the texturing, i’d say rust and env maps. other than that, it’s a great model can’t wait to see the body.
Adues,
WeWa

Bapsis: Nice start man. Better head than I have ever done to date. Can’t wait to see more.

BgDM

blank page for me too.

looking at the html page source, the <title> tag hasn’t been closed properly (the closing tag’s been commented out). this might be the problem.

Link worjed fine for me. Copy and paste it. Should work then.

BgDM

works for me now. Good start, the nose looks a little funny, and you need more edges on the visor part- right now its too rounded. neck is a little blocky and should go further up in the back. hard to tell at this stage, but it looks like your going with a ‘cyborg’ look wich is mostly human with mechanical add-ons?
In any case good start, proportions need very little tweaking, show us more as you get more detailed.

Hey guys,
Thanks for the critique and complements, muchly appreciated! :wink:
There was a prob with the html, should be fine now. Dont know why it didnt work for some when it did for others, oh well… :wink:
I can definatly use more attention to the nose and visor as its very low polly acctually, will have to subdiv around that area and tweek it.
Also, i think iv pretty much scraped the robot part, tho she could still be a cyborg. The more i work on it, it just keeps getting more human, including the legs, will post at a later date when things are more finished and sew’d together.
Any way, thanks for your posts, any critique now say on texturing cloth like black leather and stuff feel free to reply!!! :wink:

Cheers,

Matt

Nice head,

now, the rest of the body :wink:

Stefano