Female Sith - The "Emperor's Hand" (nudity)

I have to agree with him. The gluts attach further down and form a V at the bottom of the arse (that was refined :Z ). I think you really just need to pull a vertice out a bit more at the bottom so you get that flow. I don’t think you need to reroute poly’s but I may be wrong.

EDITED BY MOD - UNCONSTRUCTIVE POST

Work continues. I roughed in the legs a bit, and built the hands. Now I’m working on the muscle flow from the upper arms to the hands. The back of the arms and lower arms are WIP. Basically, I’m all over the place. There will be refinements on the new stuff, but I thought I’d give you all a peek.

http://members.cox.net/shadowman99/RENDERS/35c.jpg

Nice update.

The hands seem a bit too small and bulky for a female. Though if she is to be tougher, then maybe they fit. Though they still look odd to me being this small and bulky. Try and thin out the fingers some. Check the size against her face as well, as I typically do. As your hand is the basic size of your face.

Also, as I mentioned before in one of my other posts, the bicep connection at the elbow is very pinched and the tricep looks to be overdefined. I have attached an image pointing out those areas so you can see what I mean.

http://bgdm.katorlegaz.com/35c.jpg

BgDM

:o woah!

Does she do work outs as in exercises and weight training? She have muscles. I think it’s a bit too muscular in some regions, the face, the wings and a bit of a 6 pack - don’t forget the arms! :stuck_out_tongue:

As a matter of taste I would lengthen the fingers just a tad, the overall topology of the hand, however, is quite impressive.

Nice work.

-aML

Holy [self-censored]! :o
This is awesome work! Nothing to add by my applause.

BTW: I read a book with this person in it, I think the fictional character would be impressed with your work, before she iced you. Heh heh.

I’m adding this thread to my favourites. I appreciate the work you must have put into this, and hope to learn a few things from this project. Thanks for sharing the development of this model with the rest of us.

When you put color to her skin, the model looked very feminine. Looking forward to seeing the end result of all your work.
Just great. I definately need to study more tutorials.

Simply amazed at what people do with blender…

Impressive. Most impressive.

A few crits: for her biceps, on the picture where BgDM has indicated “looks rough and defined”. The muscle flow in that area should be more Y-shaped i.e. the should be a definition line heading back towards her chest as well as the one you have there now to give the deltoids a bit more shape.

Give the rest of her physique, I think the waist seems a little too waspish, although this might be the angle of the pic. For someone as well built as her, I’d imagine her obliques would be a little bit chunkier (although not much).

I don’t think you need to alter the butt. It is kind of perky, but you can see that on a lot of short-distance runners.

very good as usual.

As in all your works you tends to overdefine a bit things for my taste, but that is your style and as you are a master in that area, it is more noticeable on the untextured model.

for the hands they are really well done, but to be more feminine you should lengthen the fingers a good 20% or more. they seems to be also placed a bit low in regards of the back or hand, or the knuckles are too big.

The feet took several tries, and I reworked most of the legs. The head is repositioned in a neutral pose. the mesh is joined and I’ll probably make some features asymmetrical.

I’ve started UV mapping. I’ve already posted my head unwrap earlier in the thread, so here’s the body WIP.

Attachments

Not bad at all! How bout showing the whole texture sheet?

I’ll post an overview of my textures once I have the body colormaps, spec, etc…

More UV unwrapping. I can see a lot of stretching, so this is a first draft. I’ll be adjusting for a bit.

Attachments

brief, mildly-related question. By the emporer’s hand do you mean Mara Jade?

modelling looks great so far

XrQLz

Wow nice to see this still active and coming along beautiful! ^^

Cheers, Felix

Any more news shadowman99? Everybody is waiting for an update of your WIP!

The last post in this was over a year ago.

I’m interested in finding out if this project was finished because I was very impressed with the quality of the work. Even though the last post was over a year ago, everybody was waiting to see more from this WIP and I see nothing wrong in posting a question about it’s status.

It’s called resurrecting

And thus why this is now closed.

PM him if you wish to find out anything. Thanks.

BgDM