FF Aetheryte - mini looped scene

Not sure if this belongs here, this is my first blender project that I thought turned out remotely good enough for display and feedback. It’s animated (a short loop) so figured it was best off in this subforum, but let me know if there’s a better place.

Would appreciate feedback, as well as any tips on improving the scene and the colours etc. I’m especially not sure about the background, wasn’t sure what to do with it.

1 Like

I like it. It almost looks like a save crystal from a JRPG or something like that. :+1:

Effectively correct - it’s the teleport/respawn crystal in one of the home cities of Final Fantasy 14 :slight_smile:

Hiya absolutely love this loop! I was wondering if there was a way I could contact you as I would to possibly use this in a student project for an advertising campaign for ffxiv!

Hey there, sure no problem on my end (though I don’t know what square-enix’s position on it might be… but it’s not a direct copy of anything so it’s probably fine?)

Send me a private message on here and we can figure it out.

how do i message you on here lol, my first time on the site

I just sent you one so you should see an icon somewhere on the top right of the page I think (I haven’t used it in this site before myself haha)