Field

Field

This project (textures and all) was made entirely by me using nothing but Blender.

There are 90,000 grass particles, 1,600 long grass particles and 3,500 flowers.

Total Render time took 2 minutes, 27 seconds.

If any of you are wondering what my specs are, they’re fairly average if not below average.

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU
RAM: 3.00GB

Field © Alex Walker (aka. Wireheadking) 2009 - 2012

Attachments

If you post tutorial results you should say what tutorial it’s from.

Looks great :slight_smile:
Nature Academy?

Looks great. The DOF is maybe a little on the heavy side for my tastes, but superb nonetheless.

This looks great dude

Needs a little critter hiding in there staring at you. Or maybe I am a sucker for visual gimmicks. Good execution… I am not sure I would have the patience to work with such a heavy scene!

-rking

Agreed - SOOO many people come in here claiming their hard work and creativity when they are just robots following the steps. Not necessarily bad for learning, but don’t claim it as your own.

Sorry - I made an honest mistake for not posting it. I am a member of the Nature Academy and this is the grass I made as a result from it.

Not being allowed to claim their art as their own is a little extreme. If you put in the work to make it then it is yours but I aggree you should credit the tutorial. I made the mistake not to do that. It’s from Andrew Price’s (BlenderGuru’s ) nature academy :slight_smile: