Fighter character

Hi guys!
I’ve completed a character other
this is a anime character
this character Completely done on Blender 2.62
I hope you enjoy.
Render : blender Render

Attachments

You know, I wonder if there might be more to this character than merely a “fighter.” When I look at the tightly-cropped shot in the list of posts, I see strong references to the character of “the Jester” and of the Tarot character, “the Fool.”

Sure, sure, you could use this little guy in yet-another “Kung Fu meets Anime” scenario, or, you could maybe dig a little deeper for something a little finer. I think he could be deserving of a more challenging part to play . . .

Your word is true with the character’s name does not match

cute character :slight_smile:

Masoud, this is off-topic but I read that starting from August, the Iranian (Persian) government will block access to most international websites to their people. According to your profile you’re located there, so I’m asking you if this is true, and if it is, won’t this mean that you likely won’t be able to post here anymore or even download new blender builds? (unless blenderartists.org and blender.org get whitelisted) ?

cute character

thanks you

Masoud, this is off-topic but I read that starting from August, the Iranian (Persian) government will block access to most international websites to their people. According to your profile you’re located there, so I’m asking you if this is true, and if it is, won’t this mean that you likely won’t be able to post here anymore or even download new blender builds? (unless blenderartists.org and blender.org get whitelisted) ?

It is a little political, but okay
As you know, about 2 years ago was to protest against government
Before the protests were filter p-o-rnographic websites, but only after a large number of sites were blocked in Iran
Like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and …
But with these limitations ,There is the possibility of progress

so I’m asking you if this is true, and if it is, won’t this mean that you likely won’t be able to post here anymore or even download new blender builds? (unless blenderartists.org and blender.org get whitelisted) ?

I have no problem to get Blender and other free download