Hey guys, I’ve started a new project and I felt like sharing my progress with you.
My plan is to first make a high poly model, and rig the whole thing, then try to recreate it as a game character, with the best compromise between polycount and detail. The high poly model will be used in an animation.
The animation will essentially be a case of ‘technology porn’. I want you to believe that you’re looking at the biggest feat of technology ever.
So at this point I have a hull and something representing a cockpit. I’ve decided to start with the shoulder and see where I end up from there. I’d be delighted with any kind of feedback.