FINISHED BLENDER COLLABORATIVE PROJECT!

http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/~disco124/blender/

I JUST FINISHED A WEBSITE FOR BLENDER USERS. %|

I’M A STUDENT GOING TO UC SANTA CRUZ, AND I MADE A WEBSITE FOR BLENDER USERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLLABORATION, CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE.

THANKS,

DISCO124

Nice job on the website. Very nice images.

This is a breath of fresh air. When I saw this a thought it would be one of the awful websites that I can’t stand to look at. But after seing it I must say that I would be proud to contribute to this project. Really good job.

Thanks. All the images were created with Blender 100%. Hopefully everyone will be able to find the instructions for the site and the upload interface.

Thanks

Disco124.

he heh :slight_smile: very nice

To the Blender Community,

Please give me any input you may have on the site and I will make changes accordingly in the near future.

Thanks,

Disco124

cube-like trees? never seen before :smiley: .

Personally, I don’t think the site had enough sentences written in full caps.

Sorry to cause distress with the caps lock. :o

So the class I did this project for is ending in 4days, and I’ve only got four submittions. HELP!! :expressionless:

Its time to open up the flood gates. Please submit any renders that you have which contain dwellings…houses, buildings…can be contempory or science fiction. :wink: Perhaps its your ideal house or place to live.

Everybody wins. Doesn’t need to be elaborate, just honest. Something which carries the essence of you, the creator.

Everybody wins.

Hi disco124,

I just posted a WIP on your web site (hope that’s OK to do), of a house my son and his wife, are having built on a hillside lot. It is only 50% to 75% complete, but is presentable. I still have a lot of detail to add to the house and landscaping before I call it finished.

Nice web site you have, good luck with your project.

Fossileyes, I think the picture you submitted is fantastic. Its everything I was hoping for and more.

Thanks for participating.

Disco124

disco124 wrote:

Fossileyes, I think the picture you submitted is fantastic. Its everything I was hoping for and more.

Thanks for participating.

Thank you.