Finished team work ::: BHP racing 2006

Hi

i just want to share you with this game which was made by a team leaded by tommorowman , … and yeshua <music compositor> etc … and the rest of the team …

actually all i have made is a one car + one track <which was accepted , but others were not accepted because there were no time>

::: DownLoad link :::
“exe’s for windows in a 7z archive”
50 mega bytes

the track + the car in the bottom is mine , and the track above <egypt + kids drawing track is tommorow man’s > and there are several other racing tracks as well :smiley: also bunch of vehicles …

tommorow man published the blends as well for educational use also :smiley:

happy blender gaming :smiley:

i want to see the opinion of the new members , the link at Tman’s site are broken , maybe he deleted the files from the server for inacticivity of download . :confused: , i wonder why he is no longer in the forums :eek: , yes he said that he is busy or something

any post will be too apreciated , … and we hope you like it :smiley:

edit :- don’t miss it , the music by it self is kewl :slight_smile:

Attachments

It’s pretty old news at this time, GURU… I’ll leave the thread, though, probably there are some people who haven’t seen this before.

TomorrowMan is indeed very busy, both with his life and with Cognitive’s new project, Sinister Plot.

probably there are some people who haven’t seen this before.

yes i bet a lot of guys didn’t see it , and another reason that it is no longer hosted there …
but it is still fun … someone may use BGE because of it …
thanks plantperson :slight_smile:

Yah, I had never seen this before. Looks cool though…downloading…

Yah, I had never seen this before

didn’t I tell you PP ? :smiley:

I dont think PP is a great nickname for plantperson :D. Besides that I do remember trying this before. Good stuff.

No, it seems to still be hosted by Tomorrowman on congitiveonline. Check out his original thread http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70379&highlight=bhp+racing.

Yeah it was a pretty nice project. Good that it’s brought back into the limelight again.

Jason Lin

Didn’t I agree with you 3D? :smiley:

Yeah it was a pretty nice project. Good that it’s brought back into the limelight again.

:smiley: … thanks

sorry , yes you allready agreed from the begining :evilgrin: … , thanks too much PlantPerson :slight_smile::smiley:

HA! Oh man, what an oldie!:stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, BHP Racing was the first project I ever tried python coding in…so the code-work is pretty piss-poor if you happen to find a .blend, though some newbies might still learn from some of the stuff, especially the car-movement stuff done by ineedanewbike. But feel free to use whatever you might want, be it code pieces or art pieces…

i wonder why he is no longer in the forums :eek: , yes he said that he is busy or something

Very busy. I’m planning some group and solo art exhibits for 2008, just started working on a comic book that I plan on eventually publishing next year as well, not to mension the usual game-design work with blender. Plus, I work as a freelance graphic designer as well, so I usually have several clients to deal with every month. So yea, quite busy most of the time…unfortunately I dont get the chance to even check out BA.org that much lately, but I’m still alive.:stuck_out_tongue:

GURU: Even though this project is old, thanks again for your help on it! Good stuff! Good luck with your future projects! :slight_smile:

Ok , Good luck Tman :slight_smile: