Hi ! This is my latest personal project. It started as an exercise for a workshop I was teaching last February, but I was way more excited about it than the students, so I kept working on it during the past few months.
It was initially an Eevee project, but it turned out I didn’t really need it to work in real time, so I ended up switching to Cycles for the final renders. Besides the textures that were made using Substance Designer and a final edit in Darktable, everything was created and rendered in Blender.
I don’t know that game, but I’ll check it out ! I did a very simple lighting setup, a couple of suns (warm and cold) plus a couple of very soft, very diffuse area lights to lighten up some spots that would have been too dark otherwise.