First Artwork in Blender

I am aware that my work is terrible. However, this was my first time using cycles with little to no knowledge about it. Please give me any feedback you have. I made a couple different versions. Please tell me which is better. Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if you’re new to blender in general, or just with cycles, but welcome to Blender! :stuck_out_tongue:
First of all, if you’re just starting with CG, you should follow some tutorials (or better yet some classes if you have the money to spare) for the basics, and then continue with what you have learned.
Second, don’t focus only with blender (or CG for that matter) but also learn other arts like painting, photography, or anything that can help you with the visual side of things.
And here are some things that you can fix in this scene and that i think you should keep in mind:
The walls are too bumpy. I’m not sure if that’s how you wanted it to look or not, but just in case you don’t know this, put a math->multiply node for your displacement map.
There is a visible seam in the table. I guess that’s because the texture is not seamless so just try to edit the table’s UV to a point where it’s not so visible.
Anyway, good luck and have fun :smiley: