First Post(Bot)

I have been using Blender off and on for over 3 years, and I have been getting back into it recently. This is my first post here and I was just looking for C&C. It is a work in progress for sure…I know I still have a lot of work to do to it.
http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=botaz3.jpg

Looking good. The feet could use some mechanical, electrical gear inside or are you planning on putting a person into that suite?
BTW I suggest to use the attachment feature of this board unless you are doing really large render which are too big to be attached.
In case you do not know how use the Go Advanced button and press the manage attachment button on the shown page. You can then upload up to six pics. (three at a time) You can then either let them be attached or use the clip button in the text editor to inline the attachments in your text.

Thanks a lot Musk! Took me a second to find it, but we are good now. The gears and mechanical stuff are coming, I am just trying to flesh out what this thing is gonna look like… a general idea. Then I am going to go back in and give it some detail. Thanks!

Attachments

Here is an update everyone. Haven’t been able to get much time… 2 jobs and about 60-70 hours a week between the two will do that though. So anyways, C&C Please, thanks

Attachments