First Post - First works with Blender

Hi everyone! I’m new over here, I was waiting to finish my first works to swing by and say hello and begin to stay active in this forum.

I call myself a newbie in Blender, I’m using it by almost 3 months, so I’ve too much to learn yet :smiley:

So here is my 4 animations I’m the past month, I had to done them in almost 2 weeks, so I’m not really happy, but everyone knows how time bite us :mad:

Dep. Escultura opening

DCADHA opening project

Leave your more honest critique and feedback :rolleyes:

PS: Down there are two more link, beacuse don’t let me post the 4 in the same post :no:

Here are the other 2 that I mentioned:

VC concrete test

Metalic Shield Reveal

Again, be honest! :yes:

modelling, materials, lighting are very good.

Thanks daren! :smiley:

hey hombre, gran trabajo, en mi opinión el mejor de ellos son los primeros dos en el departamento y tal. Creo que las texturas del hormigón podría ser un poco mejor, porque si se utiliza en una película, es probable que señalar que son generadas por ordenador. Echa un vistazo a www.cgtextures.com, hay grandes texturas que le ayudará en gran medida.

Thanks Paolo!

I know about the concrete, that work I had to do it in almost 4 hours, so I haven’t enough time to spend on it :frowning: and also about cgtextures I use it since some time for After Effects :smiley:

Thanks for the comments guys!!

I liked only “Metalic Shield Reveal” work. But it seems to me that something is missing here. Maybe you would add more action to it?

I really liked first and last, Others were good too :slight_smile:

i think they are very good. but the metallic shield, i took interest in. Try to make more emphasis on the shield itself. Theres a lot of detail on the background which is good, but you dont want so much as to where it draws your attention away from the shield.

@Shader2: Thanks :wink: that is my favorite too :smiley: And I would like to improve it, but for the time being is in standby. I did it a few weeks ago and now I’m working in modeling and sculpting stuff.

@RossBlenderArt: Thanks! :smiley:

@foresight : Thanks man, that’s very true, I take note for future projects :wink: