Hi this is my first attempt at sculpting and its also my first post.
This is an attempt at an old game character but there’s several things done wrong in it. Its initially blocked modeled from a cube and then sculpted on top using the multi resolution modifier. its geometry is therefore less than ideal and I will need to fix it with a retop but I’ve no idea how to do a retopo (even after watching the videos) I didn’t even know poles were a real thing until after I started doing this. so that’s going to be a real challenge. I’ve never unwrapped anything before either so that’s going to be another real challenge. Despite all this I’m pleased with how it is coming out.
Comments and critiques are welcome.