First rendered animation! Nova Obs.

Sorry, its me again.

Anyways, I kept my computer on last night to render an animation of the inside of the Nova Observatory. I didn’t realize the IPO curves would automatically smooth out the animation for me, which is nice. Anyways, this is the exported not-as-good quality version, but it’ll suffice.

Enjoy!

http://www.pixelsage.com/dump/temp.mov

Hey, that’s pretty good. I was almost expecting to see Chode, from ‘Tripping the Rift’ somewhere in that scene.

Woooosh!

Nice.

I’m also wondering whats gonna be in the tubes, is an alian gonna burst out of some ones cheast?!

Hmm, it was so fast. Since being in space you should make the moves more “spacier”, slower and more gentle moves.
Add some music to it and it will be really cool :smiley:

Its only a small animation test ;). I spent less than 5 minutes to get the camera movement.

Grape Ape: Thanks :). That chamber is actually for humans, and its a sort of virtual reality device.

Fine animation, really…perhaps could you render a bigger one with slightly slower camera movement? I know it is just a test render, as you state, but seems very interesting…

Cheers,
Juan.

I kind of like the fast camera move. It does need to be less jerky though. Hahahaha, Spin said Choad!

I don’t recall seeing many, if any jerks in there…

Really nice animation over all and looks to be coming along very well. In fact, a character I’m working on right now could be just perfect for that ship. Very good.