first script (working link)

MY FIRST SCRIPT, title : follower
Hi, this is my first script that I have made (well that I have written 100 percent by my self) and I finished it in just 2 days i thought it would take me a few weeks. just ignore those typos ill fix them in the finale draft and its going to be live action with CGI and heres a few things you may want to see before you start reading the script otherwise it wont make sense for this short film

Dali/space elephant

Cockatrice

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://by128w.bay128.mail.live.com/mail/ReadMessageLight.aspx?Action=ScanAttachment&AllowUnsafeContentOverride=False&AttachmentIndex=0&AttachmentDepth=0&FolderID=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&InboxSortAscending=False&InboxSortBy=Date&IsMessageSafe=True&MessageCodePage=20127&ReadMessageId=6f5df2c3-f1b5-45e1-8fe1-5beda51ec757&n=1459057263

it should work now!!!

Downloading file

Follower.rtf (21.35 KB) Report abuse
Sorry. You can not download this file today. Download traffic for your country is empty.
You are downloading this file as Anonymous user.

It just don’t like me - I got no joy yet! Maybe you just put in envelope and send it to us.

Okk Try Now This Is Making Me So Mad!

I am not signing up for a hotmail account to download a simple text file.

******* its not working? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahah forget it ill send you the link to youtube when i finnesh it

Nah - No Joy. Go Get some Envelope and Stamps. Don’t come back without them!