FischerTechnik ROBOpro elevator

Whelp, here’s my first post! :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, I’m an intermediate-noob, and have been on Blender for… maybe 6+ months now. Most of my mini ‘projects’ have been more like practice and experimentation (especially with modeling), but this one has been a bit more full fledged!

It is a very, very basic model of FischerTechnik ROBOpro parts, ones that we’re using to make an elevator. I didn’t model everything completely because I began obsessing about the camera. Speaking of which, the best camera movements were honestly partially accidental XP (you’ll notice I kinda gave up on making it look awesome near the end)

Although it needs a lot of work, I consider this piece ‘finished’ as it has an actual flow, camera movements, and music!

The graininess can be fixed by upping the samples in Cycles, and I still need to figure out what’s causing the weird frame skipping (I decided to not be patient enough for the VSE and skipped to WLMovieMaker to add the music).

Speaking of the music, as surprising (at least, to me) as it is, that was added last. I’d been searching for a couple hours, when one from Incompetech.com sounded half-okay… and I slapped it on there, and it totally matched! :smiley:

Anyways, sorry for rambling; here’s the over-anticipated, 1-minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAbXMoKoVJ4