...fish eye lens?

So I downloaded a basic mouselook example from http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/Game_Engine/MouseLook/MouseLook_First_1.html

When I run the game, the camera appears to have a fish eye lens. To be honest, I’m not sure if this is a regular camera setting, BGE setting, or a side effect of the script I’m using. Unless anyone decides to download that blend to figure out for sure, are there any possibilities for what’s causing this?

As a sidenote, the xyz handles for objects have been hidden by the tutorial maker, and I can’t find the hotkey to re-enable them. I managed to turn the grid back on, at least.

Sounds like you enabled the Dome camera setting
Go to Scene (F10) > Format > Click on Game framing settings > then click No Stereo

Didn’t fix it. “No Stereo” was already selected.

I know that when your in the camera postition (0) and you zoom out, if your press play it gives you a warped image. Make sure when you play it, your camera bounds fir the screen.
If that’s not the problem then i don’t know what it is.

Check that you’re zoomed in so that the dotted border in the camera view matches the edge of your screen, and check that the camera lens setting isn’t too high; Normal ranges are between 35 and 55. Lower values make a more warped image, higher values are more like zoom lenses.