Fizzy Water Bottle

I second that also! :yes:

Yikes! That is a great render! I was expecting to read that it was done in Lux or Yafray, but nope, it’s Cycles! How can I get me one of them cycles? :smiley:

Cycles is gonna be damned sweet engine. That looks photorealistic.

as the others have already said: very nice rendering.
But,…
shouldn’t you be able to see the surface of the water in the bottle? :wink: it looks kinda strange to me…

love the blue tint to the PET. excellent production!

how do you add textures in Cycles ?

Thanks a lot guys :slight_smile:

@Aermartin: There’s not much to show actually. I used a material similar to Brecht’s FresnelBlend for the label and cap and the Glass BSDF for the water, plastic and bubbles. The Fresnel parameter is mapped to 1-1/IOR for Glass BSDF so keep that in mind.

One small trick I can share however, since it’s not that obvious, is to use the LightPath node to hide your lamps from being shown in view (so they don’t occlude geometry). Just plug the “Is Camera Ray” output to a Mix Closure and mix between your emitter material and a Transparent BSDF set to white.

Screenshot

This way your lights will light up the scene and show up in reflections but not directly in view.
The same could be done if you want the background to be completely white but want some other kind of environment light (I used a dark grey environment in this render).

Hello everyone ,I think it work well and it is necessary for any one.
futon covers futon frames regards,
danloeio