Flame on a person in this thread!

I got the idea from a thread where everybody was flaming on the person above them in the Game Engine section for a person making a thread that some people thought it was useless and some people thought it was ok to have around.

I saw the ‘Ban the person above you’ thread and I just felt like making my own for fun… The point is to flame on the person above you or somewhere on this thread just because you feel like it and for no actual reason, if you really need to flame on someone just do it here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the cussing to minimum here, we don’t want 12 year olds here thinking it’s ok to swear on the forums…

The is thread can help if you are angry and frustrated and you need to spill the beans on someone for no reason. Your not allowed happy faces, you allowed lols just to make the person feel a bit off and get more pissed off at you because your laughing at them… If you have anger managements you are welcome here :smiley: :evilgrin:…

Who ever wants to start has an easy flame on me… lol

@Linkxgl…This is an absolutely pointless thread. Have you gone completely stupid. I mean, come on, everybody here is lovely Saints. Only you are the idiot for trying to start flame wars. You must be doing this because you don’t have any Blender talent and have nothing better to do with your miserable, pointless life. BHaaaaaa on you for this,now go away.

Hey,you know what,I really feel better now…Thanks, Linkxgl…hehehe,lol

I have love, respect and empathy for every individual on here. Be they man, woman, black, white, asian, bot or dragon.

Are these forum games getting stupider, we used to have somewhat sane looking forum game ideas, then came the randomness thread and now you want a have a 100 page flamewar.

NO THANKS!

i don’t get it…if you don’t like the games, why do you play them?! :confused:

actaully, for that matter, if you don’t like them, don’t post on them…

but this time, i agree with you. flame game = BAD idea!

I don’t play them heavily and have 3/4’ths of all my new posts for that day in them, I only play in moderation, or even just sparingly.

The 4 topics on top of the page right now are forum games for starters, this forum wasn’t designed to accomodate boatloads of forum games, I would suggest a possibility of having a dedicated forum games forum here if the catch was that posting there will not raise your post count.

no guys seriously, i didnt die. im still here, just changed my name and havnt posted in a long time.

Lol u fking mnoron u have no life and this thread is sht and u go die in a hole cuz these useless forum games are cluttering up a forum meant for CG discussion, not asking to be flamed.

Yeah,what ShnitzelKiller said. These forum games (and this thread) are a waste of time. Anybody who post here is a moron. (uh oh,not me of course). And please,please don’t flame me either. I have thin skin.

We are better and smarter then this. Let us only talk about intelligent stuff from now on,PLEASE.
And do away with everyones post count.

And BAN ShinitzelKiller also,ooppsss,is that a flame,sorry about that. LOL

Um, really, lol if you guys don’t like this thread then don’t comment on it because you guys are just giving me what I want lol…

I know a lot of you would think this thread is a bad idea and then get mad by posting on it, lol I guess this is what happens when I try something stupid out and it works :stuck_out_tongue:

I really don’t think anybody is taking this seriously,can they.

I know I’m just joking around,I thought it was a funny thread myself,but then again,

I’m just strange,BAN me also!!!

Woohoo! The thread starter wanted a thread for flames and people are flaming. :smiley:

I think this is a great idea. Don’t post here if you don’t want to be flamed folks. It’s open season. :evilgrin:

Erm… oops, I actually complimented people in the flames thread…

Bring on the flames. I can take it. :ba:

woah! the thread is a paradox!!

I’ve got a question for you!

YOu started a thread about your new “blog”, and got into it with a lot of us about post count and that you didn’t like newbs, and then classified these “newbs” as people with low post count…

well, my question, do you know anything about blender?

Or did you just join this forum so you could judge people by post count?:slight_smile:

Hehe flame war!

I’ve got a question for you!

YOu started a thread about your new “blog”, and got into it with a lot of us about post count and that you didn’t like newbs, and then classified these “newbs” as people with low post count…

well, my question, do you know anything about blender?

Or did you just join this forum so you could judge people by post count?:slight_smile:

Hehe flame war!

I’m guessing Linkxl this idea “popped” into your head because of me and venomsemon?

I actually like this idea. A lot of you people piss me off.

PS: nd LOL at snitzelkiller saying “you have no life” as he spends his countless days on BlenderArtists. Go play a sport. And off topic is not for CG discussion.

Actually about the BGE WIP forum it’s now suffering more and more from the same effect that has besieged the community for GameMaker for years. Hence I might moniker that the ‘GameMaker’ effect

Engine gets very popular, now you have a bunch of new members wanting to make the next AAA title or MMORPG. Trust me on this effect, I once was a member of the GameMaker community and those specific kind of people have been around there for, what I estimate at least 6 years.

Yea I also kinda lost interest in defending the n00bs after the first few posts with venomseven. After that I was just givin myself a laugh.

QFT!!!

And these new comers, generally pre-teens/early teens, succeed in accomplishing nothing more than pissing people off because of stupid questions that are easy enough to figure out on your own. The game engine forum is such a turn off, they should change it that you anyone can read but that you must be a member for a year before you can post there, I think that would efficiently weed out the users that just “wnt help [email protected] nxt leet mmorpg”

You belong in that other forum game then.

And you have to distinguish between commas and periods.