Flexi Bezier Tool

@Khemadeva, if you add option to use shrinkwrap while using flexibezier tool mode can be a solution.

1 Like

HI Blender people, I can not for the life of me get this add-on to show? I’ve downloaded the .py file, installed it but the bezier utility just doesn’t show in the available add-ons? I’m using the latest blender 2.90 (is that the issue? It only works with 2.80?) Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Follow the github Installation instructions

Hi again, sorry to bother you, i found a little bug, when i switch the keymap between snap to vert and snap to grid, everything is working at first.

Then when i close blender, relauch it, as soon as i try to use the tool (first point) blender gives me an error and crash instantaneously.

Not very urgent to resolve since everything else work perfectly but may worth to look into it.

fdsfsd

1 Like

Have you been able to install the add-on finally?
If not (excuse me if this is too obvious) is the Community tab enabled in the install add-on dialog.
Also, after installation make sure you see the following message in the console:
Modules Installed (blenderbezierutils) from <source_folder> into <blender_config_folder>

Please check whether the py file is available in the blender config folder.
Let me know if you still face problems with the installation.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting the issue.
This is fixed in the latest upload.

4 Likes

Everything is working as it should now, thanks for your work.