Fluid Simulation Crasht Blender

Hi there,
I’m currently fluid simulation experiments but I have a problem when I want the fluid simulation bake crashes Blender. In the fluid cache folder I see it the maximum Preview to 30 frames. The Resulution I put on 400 and the Preview put on 100. I have a Intel Core i5-2500k 3.30 GHz and 8GB RAM. I am very grateful about every answer.

A resolution of 400 is pretty crazy, definitely more than enough to overflow 8GB of RAM. You’ll need to lower the resolution to complete your bake.

That’s probably the reason why Blender bake always cancels because he has not enough RAM. I always had when I bake consumes as 6-7 GB of RAM and you have Windows 7 still remember quite a bit of RAM. Which Resultion is better?

That’s probably the reason why Blender bake always cancels because he has not enough RAM. I always had when I bake consumes as 6-7 GB of RAM and you have Windows 7 still remember quite a bit of RAM. Which Resultion is better?

So now I have done tests with the resolution but every time Blender is crasht. Has anyone an idea?