Forearm and hand bones 4/8 update adding muscles and posed

Nice work, give me a real appreciation for the beauty of the human body, all the really clever stuff is on the inside anyway :slight_smile:

I must say all this stuff is really amazing! Its very impressive to see the models build up and look more and more like a person, it really helps you see how people are made, if you know what i mean?..
Unfortunately I cant crit as I’ve never actually seen anyones arm without skin on, but hey, maybe ill peel my skin off now and have a look!

(just kidding by the way)

There is an exhibit called body worlds which does have people without skin! However I couldn’t make it through since they had exhibits of veins as well. The veins form the body shape as well, which is really creapy. I passed out there. So I didn’t get to see skinned midgets and baby fetuses. :frowning: I need to fix the retinaculum on the hands and than I will put this in the finished project section!

But anywho if you decided to skin your arms, take a bunch of photos quickly. ANd have someone take them for you when you pass out due to blood loss. :cool: They would be invalubable resources for texturing the muscles! Muscles change color when they are dead. No water too so they look like meat mixed with wood when they are dried up. :frowning: Would be great to see living muscles. Than I could get really accurate models!

Very nice work, no neg-crits there.

Your comment about printing into a resin model really intrigues me. Could you give some details on the hardware required to do something like that?

I think it costs about 50,000 so its not for private use! I recently heard that it works better with high poly counts. I am not printing them this semester, however when I do I will sculpt in additional details. Like striations and bumps. So if I decided to paint it ever it would look like the real thing! Hopefully.

Called also withdrawal reflex. flexor retinaculum. any bracelet-like band of fibrous tissue on the flexor surface of a joint, e.g. transverse palmar carpal ligament. flexor spasm.