Forever Entwined (indigo rendering)

-Rendered in indigo, for 10 hours. I would have done it longer but my computer ‘turned itself off’ it didnt crash:confused: Diamonds are an actual diamond shape.
-Hdr lighting

What do you think?

http://rskinner.atzend.com/images/MY_PICS/forever%20entwined.jpg

I could have mistaken it for a photograph. Great work!

Thanks Anayo.:wink:

This is sooo cute! I love how you did the diamonds. And the glossiness of the ring material sure is a plus. Though, for some parts of the image, the antialiasing seems lacking.

All in all, an awesome piece! :slight_smile:

-Reyn

Awesome render, nice job!

Wow, that is impression work~~~
how to tweak those material for this feeling? If you can share some more details it would be great~!
I really wnat to make one to the girl I like, I belive this will help me to catch her heart more quickly~!!

how to tweak those material for this feeling? If you can share some more details it would be great~!
(in indigo) For the metal I used a phong material, with nk data. I use Pt.nk which is platinum, Just type Pt.nk in where it says ‘NK data’ And you should get a exact platinum material thats measured in a lab, and you dont have to worry about any other settings:D

or you can use
Au.nk = gold
Cr.nk = cromium
etc etc there are lots more available, you can look HERE for a list of what they are

The diamonds are a plain glass material with an IOR of 2.417 which I pretty sure is the ior for diamonds.

The engravement is just a bump map. Hope this helps:yes:

-Rendered in indigo, for 10 hours

no wonder why diamond and jewelery 3d commercials wont last more than 8 seconds …

great work , … and this indigo seems to be a killer . !!

Thanks so much~!! I will practice this soon on my own diamond ring:)!

Nice! I love the image & the symbolism. I guess in the real world this wouldn’t be very practical though, how would you wear this on your finger? lol. But Still an awesome render.

Very nice, but the text texture and the anti-aliasing give it away.