Forgotten Valentine

My first post here in this section. I have still a lot to learn, but the journey is fascinating :slightly_smiling_face:

All modeling by me except the rose is from turbosquid. Textures are from textures.com

Hey, as the image came up super noisy, I can suggest adding at least some basic denoising - to be done in Compositing for much pleasing experience for the viewers :slight_smile:

I can guess you are experimenting with new fun stuff (I’m there too) and while the stained glass does not look very realistic here, it’s quite cool concept for lightnig the scene - but are to colored lights on the table actually created by the glass transparency/reflections here, or is it a bit of a cheating? :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll try that denoising trick.

Yes, I’m experimenting with stuff, as I have found Blender again :partying_face: My previous laptop was very unstable and doing something even remotely interesting with Blender was almost foolproof way to get it crashed.

The colorful area on the table is actully caused by the stained glass window. Below is the node setup.