The BA forum needs your opinion!
I want to reorganize the stickies at the Game Engine Resources forum.
By now we have 9 stickies filling up nearly a complete page (at least in my browser window).
I think it is time for a reorganization. For that I want YOUR input.
The idea is to keep the stickies as small as possible. Without loosing fast access to important and often used information.
These are the stickies we have:
- Where to start BGE Python
- GameBlender developer tools
- be a blender GE pro now !!
- Game Engine Resources Threads Overview at Wiki.Blender.org
- BA Free Script Repository
- BZoo: Network Gaming with Blender
- Demystifying the Art of Video Games - By Brandon Phoenix, 3/24/2008
- File/Image Uploading Tools
- READ FIRST: About the Resources Forum
READ First will remain sticky. This is a moderator decision there will be no change on that.
Here is my opinion:
we could get one thread for:
beginners = where to start
overview to the threads = overview thread
tools and helpers = GameBlender developer tools (maybe integrated with Uploading Tools) thread
guideline = with links to “be a GE pro…” and “Demystifying…”
tutorials = there is no sticky - it is for whatever reason in the WIP forum (and not uptodate). As an option I could prepare a tutorial section at the wiki as well, linking to the tutorial threads.
What do you think?
Do you have other ideas?
Do you want to see other content as sticky?
Please keep in mind, I want the sticky list as small as possible