forum pet peeves

But if they’re clueless, it may not be so obvious to them.

My main pet peeve: Use of “words” like “n00b”, “j00”, and “pwn”.

*Newbs calling themselves “n00bs” or “noobs” because they think it will make us go easy on them.

/d_M - I’d forgotten I used to do that! /me ressurects

But if they’re clueless, it may not be so obvious to them.

My main pet peeve: Use of “words” like “n00b”, “j00”, and “pwn”.[/quote]

l0l, you 1s t3h n00b

poeple who have cats that smoke.

poeple who spell poeple wrong

anybody whos username doesn’t start with an ‘s’

poeple who dislike polls

anybody that posts anything

percentage of people have blond hair or are below 30 yrs

good idea… you spelled poeple wrong ^

Please don’t yell at me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

what I hate:

-when you start a new question in Blender General, then go on holiday for a few days and come back to find out that you have had 100 or so views but no replies.

-“how to get rid of weird black lines?” posts.

Simple answer: [ctrl]+[n]

-users that post 1 month after they have joined “I’m gonna make an MMORPG” or “How about we make a big collaborative elYsiun project?”

(how the hell did I escape doing this a month after I joined?)

I’ll second the MMORPG and collaborative project people who come here with 20 posts and start talking like they’ll be the “ideas” man, then they list,

I’ll need:

3 coders
4 artists who are good
Send your resume to [email protected]

Then they start talkign about how the millions they make will be split:

"we can’t offer any money until the project goes public… "

%|

or worse, the make a big long list of all the armor and swords and helmets and crap, with things like +3 sword of enchantment, 20,000 gold, +6 bonus vs Ogres…

Ha hah ha… makes my blood boil.

Just for the record, it’s PEOPLE.

Soylent green?

Huh?

I saw the incident that this particular peeve refers to:

When I first saw the actual reply, I seriously considered removing my material and never posting on this site again.

That would be hilarious. Please do.

My new pet peeve:
People who try to punish us for some wrong that we have committed by bitching a lot and then leaving. Grow up. It’s one thing if you think the whole community has gone down the drain (it hasn’t), but don’t be a big baby.

My new pet peeve:

People who claim to have new pet peeves…a pet peeve by definition is something that irks you every time… (don’t tell me about the irony please… :stuck_out_tongue: ) and actually, that pet peeve I posted was not anything in particular, it actually is a true pet peeve of mine, from civfanatics.com. People would moan about resurrected threads, and I would come in and defend the thread necromancers.

I posted with “new” as in one “newly posted” not “newly aquired”.

Your move.

People, who when faced with insurmountable logic, reconstruct the meaning of what they said.

People who are redundant.

:stuck_out_tongue:

your move

People who think their idea is original, and then start their post with, “I came up with this awesome idea, Please give me credit if you use it…”

Hmm, I wonder if I could tick off everyone at once… This is just a joke, but here goes:

I'm go in to pretend I'm a big bad n00b, and ressurect this old thread.  Then I will defend myself by saying it's because I wnatde to aks u all a question: Why are there blcak liesn all over my model?????!?!!?!?!??!!!?
7 minutes later:  Nooine hlpd me!! I never are posting in this dumb foorum a gain!

Saxofoner

(Now someone is going to go off on me because there pet peeve is people who make jokes about people’s pet peeves. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Now someone is going to go off on me because there pet peeve is people who make jokes about people’s pet peeves. )

Correct, I fckin hate people who make jokes about peoples pet peeves :wink:
Also, incorrect use of the finished projects section

i know how to spell people, i was bored.

People with 3D pictures as their avatars.

Check.