Fox Girl

@PabloCG - Thank you!
@stefangorneanu - Thanks Stefan~
@PanzerArt - Thank you! Ooh I think a rouge seems quite fitting~ :smiley:
@alf0 - Thanks alf0! I did simulate the clothes in Marvelous Designer but everything else was Blender~

that one is very good and better than the last one

Beautiful work.

9,5 / 10, i like it

Nice, especially face is so beautiful. mai waifu.

@islara1 - Thanks islara!
@CG-Predator - Thank you~
@Name368 - Thanks! :smiley:
@qna88 - Haha thanks, qna88!

Wish I could be as good as you one day! :slight_smile: Love all your characters and style!

I like her eyes match her hair. I like the dress, it looks so touchable

Thank you, blendissimo!

Thanks reilemon! :smiley:

nice except the fingers looks too bony

Have you been inspired by the Horizon Zero Dawn game main character?

I think you did a great job, the halo effect isn’t as strong now and it feels more organic. Noice.

Any chance you can post a screenshot of the skin material? I seem to totally miss the mark whenevrt I try to use subsurf.

@Oyster - Thanks Oyster! Yeah, I need to be more careful with hands. :stuck_out_tongue:
@RobertWelain - Ahh no…most of my inspiration came from various manga characters actually~
@RealityFox - Thank you! :smiley:
@An Idiot - Well this setup isn’t my own…Usually I use the skin shader from pyroevil and then just plug in the maps and mess around with the settings~

Nice one, thanks. I guess that screenshot says quite a bit about why my rather basic efforts aways missied the mark.

I really love the final composition! Great choice of colors too :smiley:

@An Idiot - No worries! If you’re having trouble, they’re a little old but I found these tutorials helpful~
@dreamco - Thanks dreamco! :smiley:

Awesome work… I love her eyes . Amazing it is.

Wow! this is an amazing artwork. excellent job :wink:

Your character is amazing! Her hair looks so realistic. And her eyes make her look alive.