FPS Arms Python Movement Rig + Testors + Question

Attached is my .blend link to an FPS python (mostly) movement system. The system includes the following:

FPS Arms made from a Makehuman model and hindu skin with my own horribly made gloves
I rigged the arms, and animated (basic animations)
SPAS-12 Shotgun model from Veti - http://www.blendswap.com/blends/author/veti/
I modified the polycount down (poorly) and rigged it, but no animations yet

Python movement script was very heavily modified from this FPS template script:

Python mouselook script:
http://riyuzakisan.weebly.com/mouselook-script.html

The python script is heavily commented and should provide a great learning opportunity for beginners.

The Testing:
I would love to have people test this, find any issues with the movement system.
Also, anyone with python experience, would love suggestions on how to improve it.

The Question:
How do I create animations that don’t break when I move my FPS.Rig group (which contains all of the rig)
Currently, If I move the rig, all the animations break/offset of the correct position.
How do I A) fix it, B) Create them in a way where this doesn’t happen again, cause it seems to always happen

Soon (next few days) I hope to add a video explaining the script to my current youtube BGE FPS tutorials playlist:

The Blend file:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bz170qNApm2AMzZWVTVYWEhzZG8

How do I create animations that don’t break when I move my FPS.Rig group (which contains all of the rig)
Currently, If I move the rig, all the animations break/offset of the correct position.

I am slightly confused by what breaking means exactly.

When I move my entire rig, and then play back my animations, the location of the arms moves a few blender units (so that the arms are not close to the rig) and plays the animations then… I think I solved this before by doing delta transforms on each of my animations, which takes forever, but was hoping to avoid this in the future.

I now have a youtube video showing and describing this rig setup available here… it is part of my BGE series on YouTube, still haven’t found an easy way to fix the rig breaking when moving (as shown in the video)

well from what i could tell from the blend file is that the script “walking.py” is a more advanced way of using the “action” logic brick
ive made a similar setup for animations using only logic but i guess that does run the fps down but im using a crappy laptop and its still running glsl but you approach is a valid and smart one;) this is my game(WIP):

Game looks good so far! The python allows much more flexibility, and I think it cuts down on the confusion that many layers of logic bricks can cause. I couldn’t find a way that I could do my iron sight animation effectively without using pure python, so after digging through the API managed to find a way. And yes, it does help with the logic speed :smiley:

i was wondering if you would like to start a project together:eyebrowlift2: im pretty good at animating and lvl design plus im an artist so i can do some textures so if you’re interested pm me:eyebrowlift:.im thinking a zombie shooter?

Well I hope to use this FPS template to create a game where you are trapped in a dungeon and are being hunted down by a powerful beast, but we can throw zombies in there too :smiley:

Let me know if you want to assist with that :smiley:

i would love to do the animations seeing that thats what im good at(im a perfectionist so it just takes a little bit to get it to my liking)but its worth it so if you could make a blend with no animations at all i could animate them accordingly;)