Free 3D models of buildings

Hi

Im making a music video av Mozart. I need three 3D models of famous buildings. Ive found a free 3D model of the Eiffel Tower and i works great. Does someone know where i can find free 3D models of the Leaning tower of Pisa and a famous bilding in London, like the Big Ben or something?

Link to the Leaning tower of Pisa, but this costs alot of money…
http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/211487

uhhh… dude, we model that’s kinda the point. I don’t think anything you are talking about would be that difficult to do yourself. If you are new at it, then it may take a while but the time will really be worth it. Trust me.

Can you give us the WEB site for the effeil tower
or upload the file so that we can share it too

tanks

http://www.tour-eiffel.fr/teiffel/uk/ludique/visite/3D/index.html

There you can download the eiffel tower in great quality and for free.

deathguppie? So you are meaning to say that it is easy to make a model of the leaning tower of pisa and big ben? It is maybo not the hardest thing to do, but I have little experience in modeling and short time to do it. And it isnt always necessary to reinvent the wheel…

Does anyone have anything that could help me?

See, Espen, we’re not trying to be rude, nor force you to “reinvent the wheel”.

What’s the point of working in this medium if you aren’t going to work in this medium? That’s like saying “I need to paint the Mona Lisa for this class I’m in. It’s to help my technique. Where I can I get a hi-res giclee of it?”

The thing is that this 3D part is just one of many things in the video. It is not a 3D task. It would just be nice to do it this way and i was hoping that it could be done easy. Modelling the leaning tower of Pisa, Big Ben and the Eiffel tower would take to much time. Ive used the night to model a tower that i will use, but it does not look as nice as i hoped for. I want to learn more 3D modelling but i do not have the time to do it for this assainment, unfortonatly…

So i ask again, does someone have a model of The Big Ben? It would be really nice…