*Free* "Alien-skin" and "Egg" procedural

Download those leet textures. I made them a few months ago, and just rememberd about them today.

Here you go:

1. Alien Skin
  2. Egg

Cheers,

Tom

So don’t you dare bitch about me not contributing to the community.

Attachments

“seite nicht gefunden”, is what I get when I click the links.

Gaah! I’m dumb. I uploaded to one server and linked to another… %|

maybe post an example image up for people to see what the textures look like…

I guess people don’t like the materials since there I haven’t gotten any feedback from those 270 viewers. If nobody likes them enough to comment, I’ll take them off my server. Every download uses up bandwidth, after all. :-?

I think they look cool, just don’t have a need for them atm. :slight_smile:

try posting it here

I am just posting to bitch about you not contributing to the community. :stuck_out_tongue: Just Kidding.

Thanks for the materials. I haven’t had a chance to try them yet, but the alien skin looks quite repulsive, which is great.

Thanks again.

Woot! Someone actually likes it! :smiley:

I’m not sure how to license this, maybe someone can give me a tip. For now, treat it as Public Domain.

Woa, it is less than 24 hours. Give us a chance, this is my first look.

Good stuff. I added it to my “folder” of Blender stuff. Soon I’ll have enough stuff to burn a DVD.

Thanks.

Now I need a procedural for “real” human skin. That would be nice.

i am a newbie so i was wondering when would i be able to do such thing with procedural textures, they are just crazy.(i love crazyness)

I have a question that is a bit offtopic but i dont bother if someone complaint :
couldnt be the colors made with periodical elements just like in nature?(if my question is too crazy you dont have to answer).

I’d be glad to help, but what exactly are they? :o

i dont know exactly but i was wandering something that aproximate how the colors and materials are made in reality with the one created by the
computer but that was just a thought dont bother yourself with it, it think that you have more importants things to do at the moment, thanks for the reply. About the periodical elements i dont know exactly also if are they the responsibles for the colors.